Come With Us
We are thrilled to invite you to a unique life-changing experience in one of the world’s most beautiful destinations…
- 7 days in a 5 star Eco-luxury accommodation with beautiful pool view
- Welcome drink, refreshing face towel, and welcome foot massage
- 1 Balinese Massage Treatment at the wonderful Melati Spa
- Full use of facilities, yoga sanctuary and grounds
- Airport transfers
- The Ultimate Bali Travel Guide: an 80+ page handbook filled with everything you need to know about visiting Bali
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Fresh, Plant Based and Organic breakfast, lunch and dinner at one of “The World’s Healthiest Destinations for a Culinary Getaway” (according to USA Today)
- Beautiful welcome and farewell dinners
- Unlimited complimentary filtered drinking water and daily fresh tropical fruits
- A goodie bag with some of our favourite plant based products
- Daily yoga classes, guided meditations and pranayama
- Functional Body Control Classes
- Personalised Postural, Gate and Biomechanical assessment with corrections and advises to improve your posture and quality of movement
- Mindful Eating & Sustainable Living Workshop: learn how food choices, sustainability, health and wellness are beautifully interconnected with each other how we can actively make a difference
- Healthy vegan cookery class: learn about plant based and organic food, nutritional information and how to create easily healthy and balanced meals
- Intro to Bali culture
- Offering Making classes: create a traditional offering from natural materials and flowers and learn techniques, meaning and symbols behind this sacred Balinese ritual
- Charity events: donations, Bali trek and other options
- Art and shopping tour
- Purification rituals at Tempak Siring Water Templ
You are more than the body you see in the mirror, inside you there are unlimited possibilities. Would you like to discover them? Come and join us…
Claim Your Spot
$350 deposit to enroll
$1668 for a shared room / $2256
private room paid before April 12th
Bring a friend
$1768 shared room / $2356
private room paid before June 12th
$1868 shared room / $2456
private room paid before June 12th
Last Minute Rate
(if any spots are left) $2068 shared room / $2556
private room paid until Aug 10th
Meet the team
Claudia is an inspiration. She has motivated me to achieve unexpected goals and transformed my quality of life. Viva Claudia!
Claudia is a wonderful physiotherapist who has fixed my long-term shoulder injury and taught me simple exercises on how to strengthen my body to prevent recurring injuries. She also recommended suitable exercise I can do to continue to strengthen the muscles around my shoulder and showed me how to avoid injury when running…I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone who is struggling with back or shoulder pain
I have been having one to one Pilates with Claudia at Octopus clinic to deal with a lower back problem and I highly recommend her for her professionalism and care. Claudia has selected Pilates exercises for my needs and I can see the difference from one session to another, as I am becoming stronger!
Raquel has a great knowledge of different yoga techniques and modalities and she managed very well the retreat group. She was active, paying attention to the participants needs and available at any time. She is a great leader equally able to direct, listen carefully and make your reflex about your own questions to find the solutions. I would love to repeat the experience with her!
I loved Raquel’s warm professionalism while teaching workshops and classes and the retreat venue fitted perfectly with her positive thinking. Raquel is amazing at promoting positive thoughts and creating links with the rest of the participants. Overall has been a great experience!
Raquel is a lovely blend of chilled and friendly professionalism and her passion for the yoga lifestyle is very evident. She is a great teacher in groups or 1-1, is incredibly patient and helpful for remedial yogis like myself and creates a lovely atmosphere in her classes. I think she is destined to become a “yoga rock star.
My first session with Claudia was agony but I bravely put myself through the exercises she told me to do. Every day. Religiously. Within a week, I stopped taking the painkillers as I didn’t need them anymore. After only five more sessions i was back to my manual job and after two months my shoulder was completely restored, better than it had been for a good two years. Being able to get back to work so quickly meant the world to me…
Travel insurance (highly recommended)
Pay the deposit to secure your spot and the rest within 40 days before the arrival (deadline 7th January 2018) • The deposit is not refundable unless you are able to find a suitable replacement.